Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Lazy Marketer

Basically, I am a bit lazy when it comes to marketing online.......or is it just that I get totally overwhelmed by the myriad of options available to market with. Either way, I have now turned my attention to what I call passive income programs.

A truly passive program is one that requires no input from me in the running of the business to generate an income. A typical example would be your local bank. You simply make a deposit, and collect your reward of a small amount of interest (taxable!) minus fees, at the end of the deposit period.

There are many programs online that operate the same basic principle, but offer a far greater return than any bank will ever offer. Those programs are the focus of my research at this time, and any that I am participating in are listed under "current programs" on this blog. I will post regular updates detailing my progress in each one, especially concerning successful withdrawals!

Feel free to subscribe to my blog so as not to miss any exciting updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment