Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SportArbs 2012.....still no debit card!

I checked my stats for this site earlier today, and noticed I am still getting SE traffic from visitors looking for current information on SportArbs. I therefore feel it is my duty to present the facts. 1) It has now been over 12 months since I applied for my debit card. Nothing! 2) It has now been almost 2 years since withdrawals were "disabled", pending the issue of debit cards. Despite that, there is "client feedback" on the site, which would indicate to unsuspecting visitors that payments are happening. Let me assure you, NO WITHDRAWALS have been processed since April 2010. 3)The site is still working, and will accept deposits. Please DO NOT be tempted! 4)The last admin update was posted in July 2011. Since that time I have sent several emails to "customer support" with no response. They used to be very prompt in responding to support issues, but now they don't bother. 5)My current active deposits total $87,362.70 with an available (withdrawable?) balance of $10,387.13. Daily interest is still accruing on active deposits. Anyone want to make me an offer for control of this account? Passive income really is becoming hard to find these days:-) If you are prepared to do a little "work" for your money, please explore the links to the left. Stay blessed, Phil(aussiegold) Skype me at: its2ezy with any questions, or add a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment